- – Each participant to complete the competition entry form in FULL to gain a single entry into the competition.
– LIKE/FOLLOW on social channels will receive an additional entry. A maximum of 5 entries per person.
– Strictly open to SPA+CLINIC professional audience. You must be an employee of the SPA, BEAUTY, MEDI or WELLNESS industries
Competition closes: 30 NOVEMBER 2015
2 x return flights from your nearest capital city
4 x nights accommodation at Nuala resort + breakfast
1 x medispa Aesthetics treatment at COCOON Medical Spa
Airport Transfers in Bali
Prize – Terms and Conditions
– Blackout periods apply – all Australian school holidays, Nypi in Bali
– PRIZE is only VALID in 2016
– Voucher value: Cocoon – 3m Rp (approx AUD $300) – non-injectable treatments only, no injectables (Botox, fillers, PRP)
– Nuala Retreats – value $2000. Including 1 double room for 2 adults, breakfasts and airport transfers
– Disclosure for treatments will be signed by the patient when they decide on the treatment on arrival
– The winner will be notified by EMAIL OR PHONE by the 5 December 2015. After notification the winner will be contacted by a member of the SPA+CLINIC team to organise the Prize.
– SPA+CLINIC reserves the right to promote the winner of the competition and to interview and quote the winner’s acceptance of the prize and to write an article about the winner’s experience for reproduction in SPA+CLINIC magazine and on subsidiary social media brand pages.
– The winner will be decided by The Intermedia Group Pty. Ltd and their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The winner will be required to keep a travel diary of his/her experience at Nuala resort, taking (or have taken by staff at Cocoon and Nual) a minimum of 4 photos a day (or of activities around the resort and a page or two details of their experience.
– The winner must be contactable by SPA+CLINIC editorial for an interview or comment or use online and in a subsequent print edition of SPA+CLINIC.
– competition is only open to Australian Residents.