This two-day event aims to provide a unique forum within the Australian cosmetic industry specifically tailored for cosmetic nurses, cosmetic doctors, clinic owners, dermal therapists, cosmeceutical experts and others from the cosmetic industry to discuss, collaborate and further their clinical knowledge as well as hone techniques from thought leaders and peers in the industry.
Australia’s cosmetic industry is booming. According to the latest figures, Australians spend more on cosmetic procedures per capita than Americans.
There are still major challenges and concerns facing the industry, including the recent changes to national and state regulation, the incidence of complications and complaints as well as rapidly advancing methods and technologies.
While the program is not finalised at this stage, the comprehensive program will cover:
- State of the art techniques and technologies in cosmetic procedures
- What is new in laser, dermatology and injectables
- What is being achieved in other countries
- Case studies showcasing new innovations and models
- Common complications in cosmetic procedures
- How the new guidelines and regulations will impact your practice
- Medico-legal issues and obligations for the cosmetic practitioner
- Scope of practice
- Effective practice management
- Marketing and promoting your business through blogging and social media
- How to fast track business growth through collaborative partnerships
- Enhancing the patient experience in cosmetic medicine
- Recognising body image and self-esteem issues in patients