Get excited for the latest from the non-surgical industry and some much-needed networking time!
Following last year’s successful virtual symposium, Non-Surgical Symposium will return in 2021. Mark your calendars because this year it will be in-person.
The event is scheduled to take place on 19-21 November at the Gold Coast Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre (GCCEC).
This year marks the 10th anniversary for NSS with the symposium traditionally falls in June. However, due to COVID-19 and unpredictable travel restrictions, the event was moved to later in the year.
NSS also listed the ‘health and safety of our attendees as a top priority’ and this has influenced the date change and event. There will be limited attendee movement at the symposium to comply with current government health recommendations and to keep everyone safe.
There will also be a virtual component for those unable to travel or affected by sudden boarder changes.
With this being said, the event is set to surprise and excite guests who, over the years, have fallen in love with the NSS experience. We look forward to celebrating a decade of NSS in November!
DID YOU KNOW
There are 5 ways you can catch up with SPA+CLINIC?
- Our quarterly print magazine, delivered to your door. Subscribe here.
- Our website, which is updated daily with its own completely unique content and breaking news.
- Our weekly newsletter – free to your inbox! Subscribe here.
- Our digital magazine – click here to view previous issues.
- Our social media – see daily updates on our Instagram, Facebook & Linkedin