Explore the huge range of hair and beauty products and brands on offer from quality exhibitors, find solutions and services to compliment your business and salon needs, satisfy your appetite for knowledge and reignite your passion with:
- Far more than just a tradeshow, Naturally Good Expo is a total business event that’s 100% devoted to all things healthy, organic and natural. As the largest event for healthy retailers, brands and practitioners in the Southern Hemisphere, it’s the place where serious buyers meet with suppliers for two days of business, networking, education and to celebrate the latest exciting opportunities within the health and wellness retail market.
- 2 day event2:59 am - 3:59 am
- The Non-Surgical Symposium will again cover the entire spectrum on appearance medicine, from injectables, through to skin care, including laser/light devices and non-surgical body contouring tools. A lot has happened in the last year to bring you up to speed on. nonsurgical.org.au
- 4 day event1:22 am - 2:22 am
- The BHBE event provides a unique opportunity for hair and beauty professionals at all levels to enhance their knowledge and skills, meet and develop relationships with industry members and suppliers, and gain valuable inspiration.
- 2 day event0:00 am - 0:00 am
- A5M | Leading the way for preventative, personalised and aesthetic medicine The Australasian Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine (A5M) is the leading association in the Asia-Pacific region representing medical, allied health and aesthetic medicine professionals who are passionate about healthy ageing in the fields of preventative, personalised and aesthetic medicine. 5 PILLARS OF HEALTHY AGEING Exercise | Diet & Nutrition | Lifestyle & Relaxation | Supplementation | Hormonal Balance Driven by the five pillars of healthy ageing, A5M offers members access to world-class scientific and evidence-based training, education and networking opportunities with industry experts from across Australasia and abroad. The 2018 A5M Conference will be driven by the theme Inner and Outer Health, bringing together thought leaders to share evidence-based research that explores internal and external health across integrative, preventative, anti-ageing and aesthetic medicine. As Australasia’s premier anti-ageing and aesthetic medicine conference, the program will feature a series of dynamic, innovative experts and opinion leaders who have played a significant role in shaping the direction of the industry and pioneering the anti-ageing movement. The relationship between internal and external health is examined by integrative experts, providing a road map to understand the root cause and reactions of human health. From brain function, gut health and muscle health, to skin health, hormones and alternative uses of collagen, the A5M Conference provides a platform for the latest research to be shared with professionals passionate about the growth of anti-ageing medicine. Our industry is enjoying a wave of innovation – across thought leadership, technology, treatment and techniques; from cognitive health and inflammation, to peptides and diagnostic testing. The A5M Conference consistently delivers cutting edge, practical and ready-to-implement strategies for improving patient outcomes and care standards through the practice of preventative, integrative, aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine. Conference sessions will focus on the most recent evidence-based research into healthy ageing, preventative lifestyle interventions, and patient-centred medical care in practice. https://www.a5m.net/conference-information/a5m-annual-conference
- 2 day event23:11 pm - 0:11 am
- Arguably the most anticipated industry event of the year, Beauty Expo Australia is the ultimate spa and beauty event encompassing all things Beauty, Medi, Wellness, Spa and everything in-between, with the country's largest collection of brands, suppliers, businesses and education sessions under one roof. Beauty Expo Australia is a trade only event and is therefore not open to the general public. As always, uncover the latest in trends and techniques covering makeup master classes, brow shaping, skin treatments plus much more from the experts with live demonstrations and education sessions. Learn from the leading spa and beauty education experts on how you can increase your profitability and maximise what you already have. You’ll be able to attend sessions that will help you motivate and retain staff, better enable you to sell to clients, fill the gaps in your appointment book and provide tips on making your website and social media work for you. The boundaries are endless – so what a you waiting for? Book today to empower your tomorrow!
EDUCATION PASSESIn 2018 Beauty Expo is offering visitors the chance to purchase a Professional Skills Education Pass or a Business Education Pass that will give you access to any of the education sessions over the course of the show. Offering excellent value for money, these passes are in limited supply so be sure to get in quick so you can book and save. Held 8-9 September 2018 at International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney. Visit Beauty Expo Australia website Registration enquiries: T: +61 2 9211 7544 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 day event10:00 am - 17:00 pm