Explore the huge range of hair and beauty products and brands on offer from quality exhibitors, find solutions and services to compliment your business and salon needs, satisfy your appetite for knowledge and reignite your passion with:
- The ASDC represents Dermal Clinicians that are dedicated to ethical and evidence based practice, as well as maintaining on-going education. The ASDC is a collaborative network of members that are clinical practitioners, educators, academics, researchers and industry representatives or associates. The ASDC encourage research and evidence based practice to achieve optimal outcomes for clients, as well as advocating on the behalf of industry and consumers in maintaining standards in safety in all aspects of dermal practice. The conference this year will be based around pigmentation. This disorder can have a significant psychological impact on individuals affected by it and is one of the most common concerns for clients. Our speakers are leading industry experts in their field and will explore the causes, effects and management of pigmentation. Due to the wide scope of pigmentation, we will have a variety of speakers including Medical Practitioners, Dermatologists, as well as, specialists in cosmetic medicine. Different types of hyperpigmentation include melasma, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, solar lentigines and poikiloderma of Civatte, these can occur irrespective of age. Hypopigmentation disorders including vitiligo can have a major impact in some ethnic communities with those affected being shunned. Causes of pigmentation can include hormonal influences, medications and UV exposure. Whatever the cause, experts agree that pigmentation can be hard to treat with lasers as clearance can be short lived as the pigmentation ‘bounces back.’ Over the last few years there has been a debate between balancing exposure to UV and using sunscreen. What is apparent is that skin cancers are very prevalent in Australia and as such are an important part of a Dermal Clinician’s knowledge base. This is fundamental when using lasers to treat pigmentation as this can change the visible indicators of skin cancer. For more information, visit www.asdcevents.com.au/
- 1 day event8:00 am - 17:00 pm
- The BHBE event provides a unique opportunity for hair and beauty professionals at all levels to enhance their knowledge and skills, meet and develop relationships with industry members and suppliers, and gain valuable inspiration.
- 2 day event0:00 am - 0:00 am
- A5M | Leading the way for preventative, personalised and aesthetic medicine The Australasian Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine (A5M) is the leading association in the Asia-Pacific region representing medical, allied health and aesthetic medicine professionals who are passionate about healthy ageing in the fields of preventative, personalised and aesthetic medicine. 5 PILLARS OF HEALTHY AGEING Exercise | Diet & Nutrition | Lifestyle & Relaxation | Supplementation | Hormonal Balance Driven by the five pillars of healthy ageing, A5M offers members access to world-class scientific and evidence-based training, education and networking opportunities with industry experts from across Australasia and abroad. The 2018 A5M Conference will be driven by the theme Inner and Outer Health, bringing together thought leaders to share evidence-based research that explores internal and external health across integrative, preventative, anti-ageing and aesthetic medicine. As Australasia’s premier anti-ageing and aesthetic medicine conference, the program will feature a series of dynamic, innovative experts and opinion leaders who have played a significant role in shaping the direction of the industry and pioneering the anti-ageing movement. The relationship between internal and external health is examined by integrative experts, providing a road map to understand the root cause and reactions of human health. From brain function, gut health and muscle health, to skin health, hormones and alternative uses of collagen, the A5M Conference provides a platform for the latest research to be shared with professionals passionate about the growth of anti-ageing medicine. Our industry is enjoying a wave of innovation – across thought leadership, technology, treatment and techniques; from cognitive health and inflammation, to peptides and diagnostic testing. The A5M Conference consistently delivers cutting edge, practical and ready-to-implement strategies for improving patient outcomes and care standards through the practice of preventative, integrative, aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine. Conference sessions will focus on the most recent evidence-based research into healthy ageing, preventative lifestyle interventions, and patient-centred medical care in practice. https://www.a5m.net/conference-information/a5m-annual-conference
- 2 day event23:11 pm - 0:11 am
- Arguably the most anticipated industry event of the year, Beauty Expo Australia is the ultimate spa and beauty event encompassing all things Beauty, Medi, Wellness, Spa and everything in-between, with the country's largest collection of brands, suppliers, businesses and education sessions under one roof. Beauty Expo Australia is a trade only event and is therefore not open to the general public. As always, uncover the latest in trends and techniques covering makeup master classes, brow shaping, skin treatments plus much more from the experts with live demonstrations and education sessions. Learn from the leading spa and beauty education experts on how you can increase your profitability and maximise what you already have. You’ll be able to attend sessions that will help you motivate and retain staff, better enable you to sell to clients, fill the gaps in your appointment book and provide tips on making your website and social media work for you. The boundaries are endless – so what a you waiting for? Book today to empower your tomorrow!
EDUCATION PASSESIn 2018 Beauty Expo is offering visitors the chance to purchase a Professional Skills Education Pass or a Business Education Pass that will give you access to any of the education sessions over the course of the show. Offering excellent value for money, these passes are in limited supply so be sure to get in quick so you can book and save. Held 8-9 September 2018 at International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney. Visit Beauty Expo Australia website Registration enquiries: T: +61 2 9211 7544 E: email@example.com
- 2 day event10:00 am - 17:00 pm