- Arguably the most anticipated industry event of the year, Beauty Expo Australia is the ultimate spa and beauty event encompassing all things Beauty, Medi, Wellness, Spa and everything in-between, with the country's largest collection of brands, suppliers, businesses and education sessions under one roof. Beauty Expo Australia is a trade only event and is therefore not open to the general public. As always, uncover the latest in trends and techniques covering makeup master classes, brow shaping, skin treatments plus much more from the experts with live demonstrations and education sessions. Learn from the leading spa and beauty education experts on how you can increase your profitability and maximise what you already have. You’ll be able to attend sessions that will help you motivate and retain staff, better enable you to sell to clients, fill the gaps in your appointment book and provide tips on making your website and social media work for you. The boundaries are endless – so what a you waiting for? Book today to empower your tomorrow!
EDUCATION PASSESIn 2018 Beauty Expo is offering visitors the chance to purchase a Professional Skills Education Pass or a Business Education Pass that will give you access to any of the education sessions over the course of the show. Offering excellent value for money, these passes are in limited supply so be sure to get in quick so you can book and save. Held 8-9 September 2018 at International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney. Visit Beauty Expo Australia website Registration enquiries: T: +61 2 9211 7544 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 day event10:00 am - 17:00 pm
- For thirteen years the National Laser and Cosmetic Medicine Conference (LCMC) has been providing medical professionals and cosmetic technicians with the knowledge and skills to assist them in keeping up to date with this rapidly expanding area of medicine. The 14th National Laser and Cosmetic Medicine Conference (LCMC 2018) will be held in sunny Brisbane from 3 – 4 November 2018. The conference will introduce current and new treatments, review established therapies and showcase a wide range of equipment and products, which support our industry through the concurrent trade exhibition. Plans are already underway to bring together the leaders in the field of aesthetic medicine in an engaging format. There will be demonstrations of new technologies, new procedures and established techniques. Endorsed by the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine (ACAM), the National Laser & Cosmetic Medicine Conference is Australia’s premier conference designed for professionals such as cosmetic physicians, cosmetic and plastic surgeons, dermatologists, cosmetic nurses and other cosmetic practitioners seeking to update their skills or expand their expertise in laser and cosmetic medicine. Visit the National Laser and Cosmetic Medicine Conference website. Registration enquiries: T: 02 9954 4400 E: email@example.com W: Click here to register
- 2 day event9:00 am - 18:00 pm
- One of the most highly anticipated global industry events of the year, Cosmoprof Asia will be held in Hong Kong this November. The 23rd edition of Cosmoprof Asia will continue the successful formula of "1 Fair 2 Venues" and held strategically across two venues, with special attention drawn to the cosmetics supply chain with the rebranding of the event at AsiaWorld-Expo (AWE) from 13 to 15 November as “Cosmopack Asia”. Cosmopack Asia will host those representing the entire cosmetics supply chain: raw materials and ingredients, contract manufacturing and private label, machinery, primary and secondary packaging. From 14 to 16 November, the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) will host exhibitors of finished products ranging from cosmetics & toiletries, natural & organic, beauty salon, hair salon and nail and accessories. Attendees joined the 4-day show to explore prime business potential, negotiate new working connections and get updated market information whilst taking in the global perspective on emerging trends. Education programs include: CosmoTalks is a series of presentation and roundtable discussion participated by international leaders, market experts and key figures in the cosmetic industry focusing on the latest issues in the beauty industry: from market and regulatory analysis in Asia-Pacific countries to the most fashionable trends in Asia, with the aim of understanding needs of local consumers and how the beauty industry will evolve as a consequence of digital transformation, new technologies and social evolution. CosmoForum, an area in Hall 3G, HKCEC, will host the Spa Conference and Natural & Organic Symposium, in addition to thematic seminars by trade organisations and experts. Register here. www.cosmoprof-asia.com Tel : +852 2827 6211 Fax: +852 3749 7345 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 day event9:00 am - 17:00 pm