Learn how to make the most of digital connections with the experts in online communications in this upcoming webinar.
The brains behind clever business interaction platform, Podium, have teamed up with Drew Hankin from Azuri Group to present a webinar discussing the fundamental essentials of marketing your clinic. With the industry growing faster than ever and clients increasingly digitally savvy, it’s important to have a robust strategy in place to help them discover your business.
On Saturday October 23rd, join Drew and the Podium team to discuss the fundamental essentials of clinic marketing and discover what’s new, what’s changed, and what mistakes you may be making that are costing you money. By diving into Drew’s approach, alongside data from Podium’s latest reports, you can get a clear vision of what your clinic needs to do to adapt for the new normal in Australia.
This session will cover:
- The current status of the industry
- What approach clinics need to have towards marketing and sales
- The measures clinics can put in place internally to increase campaign performance
- How your patients want to be reached, and what they want to be offered
- What your SEO, AdWords, and social media ads need to achieve, and questions to ask your agency
Podium was created to enable businesses to forge stronger digital connections with clients through convenient communication so it’s safe to say they know a thing or two about reinventing your digital marketing. With products like Messenger, Reviews, Webchat, and Feedback, Podium makes it easy for local businesses to get found and get chosen by potential clients and gather critical insights.
Visit their website to register for the webinar.
DID YOU KNOW:
There are 5 ways you can catch up with SPA+CLINIC?
- Our quarterly print magazine, delivered to your door. Subscribe here.
- Our website, which is updated daily with its own completely unique content and breaking news.
- Our weekly newsletter – free to your inbox! Subscribe here.
- Our digital magazine – click here to view previous issues.
- Our social media – see daily updates on our Instagram, Facebook & Linkedin