This event will be a ‘No-Zoom-Zone’.
You can’t deny the aesthetics industry is much better experienced up close and in person which is why we’re so excited to see ROAR Melbourne presenting an exciting program IRL this year.
As one of the first post-COVID 19 events of the year, it’s set to be a day filled with education, valuable professional development, plenty of chances to network and of course, a chance to try out some of the most in-demand treatments availble.
Hosted by Venus Concept and EnVogue at the Park Hyatt Melbourne, the line-up of speakers is impressive and provides some exclusive opportunities to hear from Australia’s leading cosmetic surgeons, dermal experts and successful business owners.
Just a few of the many highlights to expect include…
- Dr Steven Liew, Specialist Cosmetic Surgeon and owner of Shape Clinic injecting live on stage! Dr Steven will only be presenting at ROAR Melbourne and it’s not to be missed.
- Dr Nik Davies, Cosmetic Physician and founder of ND Skin discussing hair restoration alongside experts from the Venus Concept Vero Hair Team.
- Dr Cosima Karlburger, Cosmetic Physician Specialist and founder of Dr Cosima Medispa live on stage and streamed to the big screen talking all things eyes.
- The chance to experience one on one treatments from Venus Concept performed by Rhiannon Mitropolous renowned clinical trainer and Vera Koslova-Fu lecturer from Victoria University
Of course, in addition to their exciting schedule there’ll be a delicious dinner, plenty of dancing and a long list of other surprises that promise to make this event unlike any other you’ve attended. You should also be expecting experiences paying homage to the Melbourne art scene!
Plus, one third of every ticket sold is being donated to The Melbourne Foodbank, one of Australia’s largest hunger relief charities who are helping to fight hunger across Australia.
Your ticket price includes everything above, plus so much more, and comes with a generous goodie bag provided by Murad Skincare and Revision Skincare. Tickets are only $150 and can be purchased here alongside a detailed event schedule for the day.
DID YOU KNOW
There are 5 ways you can catch up with SPA+CLINIC?
- Our quarterly print magazine, delivered to your door. Subscribe here.
- Our website, which is updated daily with its own completely unique content and breaking news.
- Our weekly newsletter – free to your inbox! Subscribe here.
- Our digital magazine – click here to view previous issues.
- Our social media – see daily updates on our Instagram, Facebook & Linkedin