Renowned organic, vegan and cruelty-free makeup brand Inika has announced the official launch of their highly anticipated new skincare range to complement their current cosmetics offerings.
The 12 product skincare line has been in development for over five years, and the brand says that the INIKA Organic Skincare products will be some of the most concentrated on the market in terms of scientifically proven, active botanical ingredients.
When asked about the expansion, INIKA Organic Co-Owner Sharon Rechtman said:
“At INIKA Organic our mission for the past 14 years has been to detoxify cosmetic bags worldwide and today with the launch of our skincare range, our mission is now to detoxify entire beauty routines globally”.
“There is nothing like INIKA Organic Skincare currently on the market with our unique 5% natural active ingredients. It was really important for us to create a skincare line that has proven results to help educate consumers that they don’t need to compromise on quality or performance when making the switch to natural”.
The range is based around Phytofuse Renew™, an extract from the Rose of Jericho known for its protective and healing properties. The line consists of nine Phytofuse Renew™ powered products plus three nourishing treatments:
- Phytofuse Renew® Camellia Oil Cleanser $59
- Phytofuse Renew® Caviar Lime Exfoliator $59
- Phyto-Active Micellar Rosewater $49
- Phytofuse Renew® Maca Root Day Cream $79
- Phytofuse Renew® Maca Root Rich Day Cream $89
- Phytofuse Renew® Resveratrol Night Cream $89
- Phytofuse Renew® Resveratrol Rich Night Cream $99
- Phytofuse Renew® Resveratrol Serum $99
- Phytofuse Renew® Resveratrol Eye cream $69
- Phytofuse Renew® Avocado Oil Hand Cream $39
- Phyto-Active Botanical Face Oil $79
- Phyto-Active Rosehip Oil $69
Additional active botanicals include finger lime, grape juice extract, and maca root.
Born in Sydney in 2006, Inika are now proudly a globally recognised and trusted brand for organic and natural makeup. The brand was created to meet the needs of conscious consumers that were determined to remove harmful chemicals from their homes, diets, and personal products.
Available from December 10, 2019 in Australia and February 2020 internationally, INIKA Organic Skincare will be available online at www.inikaorganic.com.au as well as leading department stores, premium health food stores and selected salons and spas nationwide.