If you’re a subscriber to SPA+CLINIC magazine, you will already have had a few weeks to digest the latest issue; the up-to-the-minute news, views and reviews from the across the spectrum of the medi, aesthetics and wellness industries.
But how annoying is it when you’ve bookmarked something to follow up later, or to share with someone else, that your copy isn’t anywhere at hand?!
So make sure you download the digital edition of the latest issue, so must-have information is always available to you, anywhere, anytime.
If you’re not a subscriber, then our digital issue will show you why SPA+CLINIC magazine is a vital business and information resource to keep not only of top of, but ahead of the the game.
Go to http://spaclinic.realviewdigital.com/#folio=1 to download your free digital edition of the latest issue of SPA+CLINIC, containing the latest industry news, breakthroughs and trends, expert commentary, business advice, and of course, new product releases across skincare, device technology, dermal injectables, makeup, nails, tanning and hair.
The latest issues includes:
- The 2015 Trends Report for aesthetics and wellness
- The New Economic Order: Are you in tune?
- Before and After photo special
- Out damned spots – acne and pigmentation
- Let’s talk sex. Why you can’t afford to keep the topic under the blanket
- The importance of being work ready – and the new education push to fill training gaps
- The Super Hair Removal (SHR) revolution
- Latest device technology, products and treatments
- Lip tricks
- The tanning system that contours and slims
… plus bonus features such as videos and photo galleries and direct access to advertisers’ websites for more information about the products and services that grab your interest.
As a medi, aesthetics or wellness industry professional, you can’t afford to be without SPA+CLINIC.