From surgical procedures to tweakments, here are the top honourees of the 2022 RealSelf Most Worth It list.
Cosmetic and aesthetics education platform RealSelf has announced its 2022 Most Worth It list. The list is determined by Worth It Ratings from real patients on RealSelf from January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021.
“Back for the fifth year in a row, our 2022 Most Worth It Honourees are truly consumers’ vote and are based solely on their input and feedback,” said Hailey Sullivan, RealSelf chief marketing officer. “Our RealSelf community continues to tell us that the Most Worth It Rating is an important signal when deciding whether to invest their money and time in a procedure. Additionally, the thousands of real, unbiased reviews on RealSelf provide notable value to our doctors and specialists, and our brand partners.”
The most loved procedures in 2021 were:
- Deep plane facelift, designed to treat drooping cheeks, the lower face, jawline and neck, was an obvious winner with a 100% Worth It Rating.
- Forehead reduction surgery, a newcomer to the honourees list, also received a 100% Worth It Rating. This treatment rebalances facial proportion and one RealSelf member calls the results “a dream come true”.
- Body lift surgery, the gold standard of body sculpting procedures, earned a 98% Worth It Rating.
- The mini tummy-tuck, which one RealSelf member says “gave me my confidence back”, also achieved a 98% Worth It.
- Breast augmentation earned a 97% Worth It Rating, with over 2700 reviews. Motiva breast implants (96% Worth It) and Mentor breast implants (96% Worth It) were the top-rated implant brands among RealSelf members.
- Breast implant removal took home a Most Worth It ranking of 97%.
- Hair rejuvenation procedures were also a highlight, with hair transplants deemed 96% Worth It and FUE hair transplants 95% Worth It.
- Injectables were among the most popular procedures in this category with a 96% Worth It rating.
- Septoplasty, a procedure to correct a deviated septum and improve breathing, earned a 95% Worth It Rating, proving that wellness really is a top priority for many clients.
- Dermal fillers received a 93% Worth It Rating, slightly outranked by lip fillers at 94% Worth It.
For the full Most Worth It round-up head to realself.com/most-worth-it.
There are 5 ways you can catch up with SPA+CLINIC?
- Our quarterly print magazine, delivered to your door. Subscribe here.
- Our website, which is updated daily with its own completely unique content and breaking news.
- Our weekly newsletter – free to your inbox! Subscribe here.
- Our digital magazine – click here to view previous issues.
- Our social media – see daily updates on our Instagram, Facebook & Linkedin