Asia Pacific’s leading wellness, hospitality, spa, retreat, fitness, nutrition and health leaders are set to unite in just a few short weeks for the highly anticipated Bali Wellness Summit. Hosted at Alila Seminyak on November 28th, the summit will explore the future of the wellness economy – trends, insights, thought-leadership, innovations, and potential areas of growth.
The event shines a light on the dynamic and rapidly growing wellness industry, focusing on topics around the business of wellness including wellness trends, wellness and fitness facilities, wellness tourism, consumer demand and new product innovations.
The Bali Wellness Summit is expected to receive 250 executives from 100 companies, including leading hotels, resorts, spas, retreats, gyms, clinics, solution providers and investors. Some of the global industry’s biggest players will be there to provide unparalleled insights and networking opportunities, including international hotel groups, wellness movements and media.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Amanda Teng, Director, Spa Operations (SE Asia & India), Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Benjaporn Karoonkornsakul, Founder and CEO, The Absolute Group
- Ezekiel Vicente, Chief Human Resources Officer, Mindvalley
- Jeremy McCarthy, Group Head, Spa & Wellness, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Alex De Fina, Founder and Owner, Pherform
- Gita Sjahrir, Co-Founder, R Fitness
- Lindsay Madden-Nadeau, Global Director, Well-Being, AccorHotels
- Meghan Pappenheim, Co-Founder, The Yoga Barn and The BaliSpirit Festival
- Niamh O’Connell, Group Vice President, Guest Experience & Wellness, Rosewood Hotels
- Peter Thew, Co-Founder, Yoga Movement
- Tommy Lai, CEO, GHM (General Hotel Management)
- Tony De Leede, Renowned Wellness and Fitness Entrepreneur
- Zoe Wall, Group Director, Spa (Asia), Minor International
- Laurie Mias, Founder & CEO, Revivo Wellness Resorts
- Sanjay Khanzode, Director, Spa & Recreation, Hyatt Hotels
The day will be kicked off with a keynote address from Australia’s very own Tony De Leede, Founder of Gwinganna Lifestyle retreat, followed by a day of panel discussions; with topics including the current and future wellness landscape, strategy and investment perspectives, optimising the consumer end-to-end experience, sustainability and collaborations, and boutique/independent brands, closing out with a sunset networking cocktail reception.
Bali Wellness Summit is hosted by FIT Summit, a Singapore-based b2b events company and thought-leadership & networking platform for Asia-Pacific’s fitness, wellness, corporate wellness and hospitality industries. As a proud media partner of the Bali Wellness Summit, SPA+CLINIC will be there to bring you plenty of live social media coverage on the day, and returning to bring you the inside scoop in our February print edition. Click here to subscribe.