Hollywood Spectra™ is based on the world’s leading 1064/532nm laser platform with proprietary capabilities to reduce pigmentation, remove tattoos, and perform the no-downtime Hollywood Laser Peel to restore glowing skin.
Hollywood Spectra leverages a proven reliable performance record worldwide and can effectively treat a full spectrum of patients and indications. With its unmatched short pulse widths and high peak power, it can help deliver reliable and effective treatments with minimal patient downtime – a foundational laser platform for any practice.
- Nevus of Ota
- Multi-colour Tattoo
- Skin Resurfacing
- Laser Toning
- Pigmented Lesions
- Sun Damage
- Hollywood Laser Peel
- Vascular Lesions
- Acne Scars
- HyperSurge Resonator delivers high peak acoustic pressure that exceeds most picosecond lasers.
- IntelliBeamTM improves beam profile and delivery stability at 1064 & 532 nm. Minimises the risk of PIH often caused by other devices with poor beam homogeneity. Increases clinical efficacy more than 20%.
- PTP+TM Mode [pulse to pulse mode] reduces the number of treatments required and the risk of pigmentation rebound, for more comfortable treatments.
- Powerful versatility to reduce unwanted pigmentation including multi-coloured tattoos.
- Up to 4 handpieces available
- Shortest true 5ns pulse width minimises thermal impact and optimises safety and efficacy when treating all types of unwanted pigmentation. Offers improved efficacy with less downtime.
- Exclusive Spectra mode (0.3 ms) enables the patented Hollywood Laser Peel®
- Fast ROI An exceptionally cost-effective, reliable, and high ROI platform for all aesthetic practices.
- 1st short-pulse laser to earn FDA clearance for treating melasma.
- Hollywood Spectra received the CE mark in 2009, FDA clearance in 2012 and #368150 on the ARTG listing in Australia.
Get it here.
This post is sponsored by Advanced Cosmeceuticals.