We are exposed to increasing levels of environmental toxins as part of our everyday lives. This is causing a growth in sensitised and fragile skin types.
The new Soothe & Enrich range was created by Australian-based Subtle Energies brand (results-based aromatherapy, natural skincare and wellness solutions founded on authentic Ayurveda principles) to combat the effects of pollution and protect the skin as part of a daily skincare regime and regular treatment ritual.
Soothe & Enrich is a multi-tasking range of products and treatments:
- Antioxidant Facial. An intense and restorative nutrient-rich elixir facial therapy. The relaxing and soothing marma massage delivers an impressive active serum of neem, coriander Seed and rhu khus to increase collagen and hyaluronic acid production, before a botanical hydration mask locks this precious moisture into the skin.
- Cleansing Cream. Powerful natural actives in a gentle cream base removes impurities with while keeping the skin hydrated. Neem, a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that promotes collagen synthesis is blended with coriander seed, which is very gentle and cooling for sensitive and damaged skin.
- Hydrosol Complex is a combination of rare water from kewda and the deeply hydrating properties of rhu khus and rose. These are also known for activating the heart chakra and for bringing prosperity and abundance. As well as part of a daily skincare routine, the Complex is also suitable as a refreshing facial or pillow mist, or to rehydrate on a long flight.
- Exfoliating Milk. A dual-action light and gentle exfoliation and milk cleanser uses bojoba beads to softly remove the top layer of dead skin while maintaining hydration levels. It is enhanced with the ancient skin food ingredients of neem, coriander seed and rhu khus, which will leave the skin feeling soft and enriched.
- Pure Plant Hydrating Mask provides instant moisture for the skin. Pure Indian rose water, aloe vera and marshmallow extracts will cool while providing deep hydration, and actives of neem, coriander seed and rhu khus will soothe, calm and restore. An ideal weekly hydration treatment and for after-sun care.
- Intensive Serum is rich in vitamins, advanced antioxidants and essential fatty acids that help to reduce the visible signs of ageing and deeply enrich and cool, dry, sensitive, or damaged skin. A powerful blend of ancient active ingredients including neem and amla, which act to increase collagen and hyaluronic acid production, combined with plant extracts including brahmi, known for its cooling and calming properties. The blend is further intensifed by chulmoogra, used in ancient India for soothing, purifying and rejuvenating the skin. Just 2-4 drops warmed in the palm of the hand before application is all that’s needed. Can be used as a moisturiser and treatment on its own.
- Intensive Cream (suitable for day and night; can be used over the Serum and/or Hydrosol Complex, or with either of the products blended with the cream) contains a blend of ancient active ingredients known for their collagen-boosting properties and high antioxidant activity to help safeguard skin against free radical damage. Enriching butters and nourishing extracts, including brahmi and amla, are combined with cooling essential oils of neem, coriander seed and rhu khus.
* Subtle Energies products and treatments can be found in exclusive spa destinations around the world, including The Six Senses Spas & Resorts and Australias’s multi award-winning Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat. Subtle Energies creates signature blends made exclusively for and available only at Jiva Spas from the Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, and The Peninsula Hotels around the world.