Medtech Symposium is an Aesthetic conference in Australia.
Bringing together leaders and influencers in the Aesthetic space with a common goal to encourage new protocols that deliver outstanding results.
Medtech’s Professional Speakers focus on topics of the utmost importance for impacting success in running a modern day aesthetic clinic.
- How to best treat Dyschromia & Hyperpigmentation. Why treat Fitz 4/5 differently? Modulates on Picomed, CPL, Cold Peels and Ledelux.
- Best treatments for Stretch Marks, Cellulite, Oedema and Fatty deposits. Including modalities for HIFU body – EMS – Dr Wraps – Cryolipolysis.
- Treating aging skin – Get to know the five skin ages – What is neo collagensis?Applying laser + Renova facial.
- Treating Acne, active Acne. Understanding the levels of Acne and which laser & CPL or SHR should be utilized for the patient. The when and how of laser physics is covered on day one – by Dr. Peter Kim – LED Application: How far apart, demonstrated by Dr Mike Shenoda (9th July.)
- Treating Acne Rosacea. How commonly such Acne is misdiagnosed – by Gay Wardle. Pre-recording sent to you on registration. Practical demonstration on Monday 10th July
- How to best treat inflammaging and sensitive skin.
- Skin cancers: What do they look like? Evaluating if our equipment should be used to treat such clients’ skin.
- Volume Marketing Strategy using High-end devices – by Chrissy Alger.
Medtech Symposium will be held at the Crowne Plaza at Coogee Beach, Sydney.
Get more information here.