Bodyography return as makeup sponsor of the Cox Plate Ladies Luncheon.
On Wednesday the 21st October Bodyography teamed up with Moonee Valley for Cox Plate week, sponsoring the much anticipated Cox Plate Ladies luncheon.
The second year in which Bodyography has teamed up with Moonee Valley for the Spring Racing season, the luncheon saw over 350 guests attend to celebrate Melbourne’s favourite season.
“As well as a wonderful three-course meal, guests were also treated to a Ted Baker fashion parade labelled ‘Pinch Me by Ted Baker Spring collection’ where the Bodyography artistic team were on hand backstage to create makeup looks for the 14 models,” says Rob Tamburro, Bodyography director.
The event wouldn’t have been complete without a ‘best dressed’ competition with the judging panel including Harrison Craig and Tim Morrison from The Voice.
Each guest was also treated to a gift bag containing must-have products from all the major sponsors including a free foundation from Bodyography to ensure their look is track-side perfection.
- Choose shades that reflect your style and add subtle definition to cheeks, lips and eyes
- Look glam with strong lipstick shades and keep eyes natural
- Keep skin natural and create a dewy finish for ultimate radiance
- Shape and slim your face using a contour powder
- Carry your lipstick and powder for touch ups during the day