A delicious breakfast or brunch treat, the Mango Madness Smoothie Bowl is featured in Fiona Tuck’s first book – The Forensic Nutritionist.
The book covers:
- Self-diagnostic guides to recognise common nutrient deficiencies
- Face mapping
- Food cravings and inconsistencies in the skin
- Popular diet trends (fact versus fiction)
- Food labels
- Regaining health, energy levels, mental clarity and weight management through nutrient boosting
- Nutrient-boosting recipes
MANGO MADNESS SMOOTHIE BOWL
1 cup of frozen mango, chopped
2 teaspoons of Vita-Sol Flexibility Wholefood Powder
¾ cup organic or plant-based milk (eg, almond)
chopped nuts (eg. walnuts, almonds and flaxseeds)
chopped fresh fruit (eg, nectarines and raspberries)
Blend the mango, banana, Vita-Sol Flexibility Wholefood Powder, milk and ice together until smooth. Place in a dessert bowl and top with your choice of topping. Get creative and try a combination of different seeds, nuts and fruit for your topping.
The Forensic Nutritionist is available at Fiona’s website as well as book stores and health food shops.