It’s been a big and exciting week here at SPA+CLINIC with the relaunch of our website and we’re thrilled about the feedback we’ve had over the past couple of days.
What it means for you is that there’ll be lots more to read, see, learn and enjoy, more often, and in a much more user-friendly and stylish format.
So we invite you to visit us as often as possible to be in the know all the time about the latest news, trends and breakthroughs across the aesthetics, medi and wellness space.
And check us out regularly on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for more on-the-spot updates and to see what others in the S+C community (it could be you!) are up to.
For we see SPA+CLINIC as a community, where we interact with you, you with us, and you with each other as industry professionals who can benefit from each other by recommendations and cross-referrals for better client/patient outcomes. Ergo, better outcomes for your businesses!
Just to reiterate the highlights of the new site:
- Aesthetically clean but still playful
- NEW user-friendly and sophisticated design that puts content first
- NEW better organised categories that are colour-coded
- A home page that features the categories for an easy overview of all content • Better exposure for video of the week
- NEW easy-to-use event calendar with innovative navigation
- Beautiful high resolution photos on all the articles
- Dramatically improved readability for all the articles
- NEW logo that matches the evolution of SPA+CLINIC
- Easy shareability of articles • Related articles to keep on exploring
- Trending section for the latest product news
All these improvements and new features are a big step forward in our evolution and mean you will get better exposure and reach for your products and services, businesses and brands. Woo hoo!
And you definitely have to check in next week when we will announce a FANTASTIC competition prize.
Have a great long weekend!
Jenni Gilbert, Editor