Professional Beauty Solutions is hitting the road again with their nationwide PBS Roadshow. The education series is the perfect opportunity for those that couldn’t make it to this year’s annual Skin Summit (held in Sydney) to get the very best out of their business, along with PBS’ portfolio of luxury spa and salon brands.
Stopping in capital cities across July and August, the PBS Roadshow offers a full day of business education packed with practical growth strategies to help business owners and decision-makers increase profitability and take their business to the next level. Covering an array of business-building topics in an engaging environment, the PBS Roadshow also allows a great opportunity to connect with fellow small business owners and therapists, whilst gaining key insights into growing your business and boosting profits.
This year’s topics include:
- The most critical Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for small business and how to measure what matters most
- The growth of the clean beauty movement and the wellness revolution, and the business opportunities they offer
- How to get the most out of PBS’ “Marketing on a Platter” (MOAP) service so you’re able to easily and effectively market your salon, your treatments and the brands you stock
- What it takes to become social media savvy regardless of which generation you’re from
- How to stop selling and have your clients spend more by consulting with pride
- Why coaching your clients for optimum skin fitness is the best way to get them visiting you more frequently
- Everything you and your team need to know about the new training content on the PBS Online Education Portal
Dates & locations:
- QLD July 29th – Pacific Hotel, Brisbane
- WA August 5th – Crown, Perth
- VIC August 12th – Quay West Suites, Melbourne
- SA August 19th – Majestic Hotel, Adelaide
- NSW August 26th – Pullman, Sydney Airport
All salon, spa & clinic owners, managers and team members are welcome – tickets are $89 per person, which can be redeemed on orders over $800 placed at Roadshow. To reserve your spot or for more information visit www.probeautysolutions.com.au/2019-pbs-roadshow or call 1800 625 387
For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter.