Find our top picks of Beauty Melbourne’s programme below.
The ticket brochure for 2020’s Beauty Melbourne has just been released, so you can bring yourself up to speed with everything happening at this year’s expo. Beauty Melbourne draws together the beauty community in Victoria’s largest dedicated beauty event across professional skincare, makeup, grooming and nails. You should already have 28 & 29 March marked in your diaries for another edition of Beauty Melbourne that will unite the professional beauty industry at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC). Here’s what you can expect this year:
Standard two-day show entry is $24 (early bird $16.50) with all access education passes available at $215 ($199 early bird) with single session and in-depth workshops also available. Throughout the exhibition space, you’ll find some fan favourites when it comes to brands (Payot, CND, Pevonia, EcoTan, Firm n Fold, Lycon, Inglot, Salon First, The Global Beauty Group and Timely to name a few) plus you can look out the specialty icons for exhibitors again this year including ‘Natural’, ‘Australian’ and ‘New launch’.
The Business Advice Hub is back by popular demand again, with free, confidential one-on-one support from qualified professionals on a wide range of business topics, including tax, insurance, workplace relations and apprentices, plus bookkeeping and accounting. Experts include Sparrow Insurance, Nexia Australia, Accounting Angels, Fair Work Ombudsman, and Apprenticeship Support Australia.
25 free sessions will be presented on the Beauty LIVE Stage, with skin and beauty guru Sarah Hudson this year’s host to guide guests through these inspiring presentations over the weekend. For this year’s education programme, we’ll be hearing from experts like Tamara Shaw, Misty Henkel and Renee Grant on all things business, Monica Gingold, Merton Muaremi and Chantelle Baker on makeup, and Heather Porter on digital and socials, plus plenty more.
For spa, skin and aesthetics business owners and practitioners, our top session picks include:
- The Power of an Organics Approach in the Beauty Industry – Niki Ford
- Incorporating Skin Needling into Your Business: Where Do You Start? – Sharni Mancell
- Knocking Down Your Sales Anxiety – Misty Henkel
- Beauty from the Inside Out: The Path to Natural, Non-Invasive Self-Healing Skin – Rachel Phillips
- How to Increase Skin Integrity and Immunity: Caring for the Lymphatic System – Marnina Diprose
- The 7-Step Client Journey – Tamara Shaw-Reid
- Brain-Skin Connection: What Are We Actually Treating? – Gay Wardle
- Everything You Need to Know About Anti-Wrinkle and Dermal Filler Tweak-ments – Dr Mariusz Gajewski
SPA+CLINIC is a proud media partner of Beauty Melbourne, so be sure to subscribe to our weekly newsletters and online story notifications to stay up to date with all the developments before March 28th. See you there!