Parisienne beauty is adored the world over and for Terri Vinson, founder and formulator of Synergie Skin, the chance to part of Paris Fashion Week was an opportunity not to be missed.
“The streets literally come alive in Paris for Fashion Week! What an incredible experience it was to be part of this amazing event.
“Seeing the makeup artists use my products on the models has been a dream come true,” said Terri of the week that is infused with national pride thanks to France’s couture heritage and intensely watch by fashionistas and trend analysts across the globe.
A moment of national pride for Terri also, the opportunity to work with innovative Japanese denim brand, Aizomé1, let her knowledge of skin and product formulation shine through in a true ‘Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!’ moment.
Joining Australian makeup artist Chantelle Baker and creative director Dan Ryan, Synergie Skin was chosen to be used on all models during the show to accent natural beauty and skin luminosity.
“Aizomé1 and Synergie Skin share the same ethical values and ideas, and I couldn’t be happier in supporting such an innovative denim brand,” Terri said of the fashion label that marries classic European tailoring with fine Japanese denim.
“It is their vision to produce organic, ethically sourced denim, free from harsh chemical dyes and Synergie Skin was invited to sponsor the show on the strength of its clean science philosophy and boutique appeal.
“As we are 100 percent Australian made and owned, ethically formulated and certified cruelty free, this collaboration was a match made in heaven.”
MODEL SKINCARE — Synergie’s Parisienne Beauty
- Vitamin B serum to hydrate and prep model’s skin; building a flawless canvas, prior to makeup application.
- HyDrolock a rich intense hydrator used as a moisturising base to create luminous sheen.
- Synergie Minerals Luminiser a highlighting powder to accentuate radiance.
- HydroSpritz a vitamin-infused setting spray to finish the look of youthful, dewy skin.
- Lip Service a lip treatment that doubles as a natural gloss.