Exclusive spas worldwide are completing facials and delighting clients with this simple, soothing Iced Globes technique.
Made from Pyrex glass and containing an antifreeze solution the Magic Globes help stimulate the nerves and exercise facial muscles by providing a cool finishing touch at the end of each facial.
Store in the freezer, iced bowl or cold water then clean with alcohol and dry them before using on the face, neck, back, hands and feet for soothing results.
- Help to reduce large pores
- Tighten and tone skin and eliminates fine lines
- Reduce puffy eyes and dark circles
- Stimulate circulation
- Reduce redness, particularly post-treatment inflammation after peels, laser, microdermabrasion, extractions and waxing
- Also useful for headaches, sinus congestion and migraines
- Great foe setting make-up
Experience Iced Globes Cryotherapy at Adore Beauty Double Bay.
Contact 0404 103 964 or 0411 090 061