Guests at the Oscars were treated to some major wellness gifts – here are the highlights.
While the buzz surrounding yesterday’s Oscars may have subsided, attendees are likely still enjoying the spoils of their goodie bags (and will be for some time to come!) – which this year contained some serious wellness vibes.
Each year, nominated attendees receive an unofficial Oscars goodie bag, provided by niche marketing company Distinctive Assets, and this year’s haul is said to be valued at approximately $225,000USD (approx $335,000AUD). Wellness took centre stage as the theme this year, with most of the items contained within based around beauty, health and wellbeing – including some out-of-the-ordinary additions to say the least!
Highlights from the collection include:
- Hydrogen-infused water from Hfactor
- A Hotsy Totsy Haus ‘Royal Crown Chakra Bath Bomb’ containing 24-karat gold amethyst and organic hyaluronic acid
- CBD simple syrup from CBD Barkeep – flavours including blueberry lavender, elderflower, and vanilla
- A 10-session personal training package with Los Angeles-based trainer Alexis Seletzky
- A hemp balm from SHEbd, featuring a blend of CBD and essential oils
- A number of complimentary cosmetic treatments and rejuvenation procedures with Manhattan-based doctor Konstantin Vasyukevich – including lip fillers and chemical peels
- A brainwave-sensing meditation headband from Muse
- A five-day intermittent fasting meal plan from Valter Longo, Ph.D., director of the Longevity Institute at the University of Southern California
- A non-invasive body composition analysis from physician and endocrinologist Rocio Salas Whelan, M.D.
- Cannabis-infused chocolate
- A gold-plated vape pen valued at $150
- A Peezy Midstream medical urine collection system (allowing improved accuracy of testing for infections)
- A Soma silk robe and a smart bra that measures to facilitate a perfect fit
- A sober morning dance party from Daybreaker
- A 12-day Scenic Eclipse Antarctic cruise; home to Senses Spa
View this post on Instagram
Don’t ever apologize for being extra! 💕🛀 👑 Some baths merely cleanse, others enrich the spirit with a rich elixir of premium ingredients. Offered as an elegant companion to our incredibly popular Royal Chakra bath bomb collection, these ritual-ready bath salts are infused with the same delightful array of inclusions. Nestled atop your new bounty of infused bath salt is a 24 karat gold-wrapped raw amethyst, charged beneath a full moon to put crown chakra lunar energy into each bath. #royalcrownchakra #hotsytotsyhaus #crystals #crystalhealing #extra #bathqueen #hollywoodsbiggestnight #nomineegiftbag #swagbag #purple #amethyst #bathwitch #purpleandgold #bathgoals #hotproducts
Now presenting itself at the forefront of celebrity culture, it is irrefutable that the $4.5 trillion industry is very much mainstream as opposed to the alternative way of living that it once was – and there’s no sign of it slowing down any time soon. Stay on top of the latest wellness trends and news by subscribing to our weekly newsletters (which includes our latest daily online content) or subscribing to receive our quarterly print magazine.