Dr Tania Romano gives us the inside scoop on what to expect.
Ready to take your aesthetician skills to the next level? SkinCeuticals Master Aesthetician event is now just around the corner and provides the perfect opportunity for you to grow and reach new heights in your career.
So, what’s it all about?
With three instalments to be held across Australia in Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, this one-day aesthetics affair is a must for industry professionals wanting to learn, share expertise, and network.
“At SkinCeuticals we are passionate about education for our partnering doctors, nurses and aestheticians. We are excited to be launching our first ever Master Aesthetician Events in July. These are 1-day events dedicated to the professional and personal development of Australian aestheticians. Our aim is to create an amazing community of like-minded aestheticians who can work together for the best patient outcomes,” SkinCeuticals Scientific and Education Communications Manager, Dr Tania Romano, tells SPA+CLINIC.
Throughout the Master Aesthetician Events, an incredible array of activities will be on offer centred around three key pillars:
- The Latest Innovations: Discover and learn about the latest in skin science, and aesthetic treatments, techniques and innovations in order to keep you at the top of your game.
- Personal and Professional Growth: Advanced training is key to non-aesthetic skills that will help you get to the next level. Taught by professional development expertise topics such as ‘building your personal brand’ and ‘dealing with difficult conversations’ and ‘how to grow your social media profile’.
- Share and Connect: Get to know other like-minded passionate aestheticians, share expertise, experience and support.
Within the program, you’ll find expert talks with leading industry speakers, insightful panel discussions, sharing of innovative research, and of course, live demonstrations.
“The aim of the day is to provide an educational experience for all aestheticians. There will be a focus on both personal development and business growth. The invited speakers come from a variety of backgrounds and will be sharing knowledge that will empower and educate everyone in attendance. Topics will span technical knowledge from key opinion leaders, case studies from some of Australia’s leading aestheticians and integrated skincare,” explains Dr Romano.
Keen to get involved? Spots at this exclusive event are limited, so be sure to register here for your opportunity to be selected as an attendee. If selected there is no charge for attending the training.
Date/Time: Tuesday 12th July 2022, 9:30am – 4:00pm
Venue: The Calile Hotel
Address: 48 James Street, Fortitude Valley Queensland 4006
Date/Time: Monday 18th July 2022, 9:30am – 4:00pm
Venue: Beta Bar
Address: Level 1, 238 Castlereagh Street, Sydney New South Wales 2000
Date/Time: Monday 25th July 2022, 9:30am – 4:00pm
Venue: Canvas Hotel
Address: 137 Buckhurst St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Read SPA+CLINIC’s latest issue here:
There are 5 ways you can catch up with SPA+CLINIC
- Our quarterly print magazine, delivered to your door. Subscribe here.
- Our website, which is updated daily with its own completely unique content and breaking news.
- Our weekly newsletter – free to your inbox! Subscribe here.
- Our digital magazine – click here to view previous issues.
- Our social media – see daily updates on our Instagram, Facebook & Linkedin