Staying well-informed on the latest treatments for your spa or clinic is one of the surest ways that you can attract and retain clients. As new technologies and innovations in the beauty industry become popularised on blogs, social media and in magazines, consumers will seek businesses that provide these trending treatments. Ensuring that you are educated and offering new options will give your business a competitive edge.
Beauty Expo Australia has curated an education program for its 2018 event that brings together some of the industry’s top-tier experts who will share their skills on the hottest aesthetic treatments. The event has introduced great-value education passes that ensure those wanting to pick up these new skills can do so at a competitive price.
The event’s Anti-Ageing/Dermal Pass means that visitors can attend all nine sessions on various aesthetic topics within that stream – valued at up to $1080 – for just $240 (equal to the price of purchasing two individual sessions). With education taking place over the course of the Beauty Expo weekend, pass holders can pick and choose which sessions to sit in on, or dive into two full days of education by attending all nine within the stream.
Here’s a peek at what you can attend at Beauty Expo Australia 2018 with an Anti-Ageing/Dermal education pass.
Saturday 8 September
- Ingredient Revolution with Dawn Clifford: Senior Director of Education for Image Skincare, Dawn will discuss the science behind the fusion of ingredients and delivery systems, as well as how they help target results for specific skin conditions.
- A Holistic Approach to Anti-Ageing with Janine Tait: An introduction to holistic skincare strategies to support ultimate skin health and anti-ageing results from within; including factors like skin nutrition, gut health, sleep quality and exercise choices.
- Micro Needling and RF Technology with Sarah Hudson: Aesthetic Practitioner Sarah Hudson will delve into why Fractional Radio Frequency technology is the ‘must-have’ technology with medical practitioners and skin therapists, thanks to impressive and long-lasting results.
- The Science of Peels & Combined Therapies with Dawn Clifford: In this crucial session, Dawn will reveal the peel ingredients that result in a noticeable change to the skin of your clients.
- Novel anti-ageing ingredient & formulation technology with Dr Geoffrey Heber: The founder of skincare brand Ultraceuticals, Geoffrey will speak on some of the most innovative and effective technologies today to assist with common issues like enlarged pores, signs of wrinkling, loss of firmness, and hyperpigmentation.
Sunday 9 September
- What goes on, goes in with Cindy Luken: Cindy is a food scientist and beauty and wellness expert who will share her insights on the Clean Beauty movement and how your business can make the most of this emerging trend. Learn about the latest beauty wellness trends, how to access clean and natural products, and the what the top superfoods and nutrients are for glowing skin.
- Understanding Acne with Nutritional Support: A session designed for those struggling to treat acne in their clinic; Chiza Westcarr will cover a holistic approach to this common and complex issue within this session.
- 10 tips for working with a doctor with Dr Michael Zacharia: Build a reliable referral network for better business results – in this session, Michael will look at what treatments are suitable for beauty therapists and which conditions and procedures need a doctor’s referral. From injectables to surgery, this session will better inform the service you provide.
- The gut and its influence on skin conditions with Chiza Westcarr: The source of some inflammatory skin conditions can lie in the gut – Chiza will delve into this link in this session designed to enhance the management of various inflammatory client skin conditions.
Beauty Expo Australia runs Saturday 8 to Sunday 9 September 2018 at the International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC) in Darling Harbour. Tickets and education passes are available now at www.beautyexpoaustralia.com.au