After the launch of BEAUTY & SPA Insiders 2019 proved to be a resounding success, we are thrilled to be hosting our beauty, wellness and aesthetics educational summit (alongside Professional Beauty) again this year.
Be sure to set aside May 25th 2020 in your calendar – this year’s event will be back at the beautifully quirky and modern Ovolo in Sydney’s Woolloomooloo. Our MC for the day will be the divine Sarah Hudson from Skin by Sarah Hudson, one of Australia’s most trusted and experienced skin experts. As a successful clinic owner who knows firsthand what beauty professionals need, and an avid media contributor and host of industry events, such as Beauty Expo, she is the ideal woman for the job! We can’t wait to see Sarah on stage guiding everyone through the day, offering engaging conversations and exchanging different perspectives.
In this year’s programme, we will be covering 13 expert-led, fresh and relevant topics including marketing, wellness, technology, finance, business, and aesthetics. Just like last year, we aim to offer our attendees a wide range of subject areas – ideal for such a diverse and rapidly-changing industry. Our goal is for you to take from the day an abundance of ideas and inspiration, and a toolkit for how you can take your role, skillset, brand or business to the next level, and connect with plenty of new industry friends along the way.
A sneak peek at the BEAUTY & SPA Insiders 2020 Programme
- Product Innovation and Personalisation
- The Future of Wellness
- Launch, Grow or Go? Winning Financial Strategies for Every Scenario
- Six Ways to Effortlessly Go Eco-sustainable
- Technology To Simplify, Multiply or Raise Profits
- Winning With Interiors: Design Tips to Lift The Bottom Line
- How To Find And Retain Quality Staff
- How To Create Your Own Product Line
- Everything You Need To Know About Digital Marketing
- Non-Invasive Devices To Watch In 2020
- How To Get The Most Out Of Your Injectables
- Leveraging Social Media For Your Business Whatever Your Budget
*Please note these topics are subject to change – keep an eye out on our event website and sign up to our events newsletter to receive any updates as they happen.
Register you interest here