The NSS is an event open to all medical practitioners, nurses and practice staff working in the aesthetic medicine industry. It is truly is the premier aesthetic education event for Plastic Surgeons, Cosmetic Physicians, Doctors, Dermatologists and Nurses. It has sold out every year since 2015. More than 4,000 health care professional delegates have passed through the gates, enriching their skills and knowledge from listening and learning from world-class speakers. The ability to draw the calibre of speakers of the NSS is what sets the event apart.
The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) Board are pleased to be collaborating again with the Australasian Society of Cosmetic Dermatologists (ASCD) and welcome the endorsement of the meeting from the New Zealand Society of Cosmetic Medicine (NZSCM).
The program will cover three core areas to assist delegates in surviving, striving and thriving in this busy world of non-surgical aesthetic medicine. There will be some visible changes at the 2020 NSS. However, the core ethos of the event, namely education, innovation and patient safety remain unchanged and stronger than ever before.
In 2020 you will see a more significant focus on the experiences and expertise of nurses, who, as we are all well aware, are performing the lion’s share of non-surgical cosmetic treatments. We look forward to engaging more directly with nurses and showcasing them in the light they deserve.
NSS 2020 Program Topics
- Beauty, Aesthetics and facial assessment
- Complex cases from my Practice and how to approach them safely
- Personalised skin care using Cosmeceuticals
- Lasers and Energy Devices
- Periorbital Rejuvenation
- Photography, Bias and Ageing
- Hair Transplant Techniques
- Lower Face and Jawline Rejuvenation
- Hi Definition Body Contouring
- Beauty versus attractiveness. What we need to know to optimise patient’s outcome
- Marketing your practice and good customer service
- Male- female attractiveness- differentiated treatment approaches
- Advanced uses of Toxins and Fillers
- Ethnic difference
- Thread lifts
Registrations are now open! Click here.