COSMEDICON, Australia’s must-attend aesthetic medical conference, is back this 4-7 March, 2021 at the InterContinental Hotel in Sydney’s Double Bay.
After weeks of unstable state borders and seemingly daily changes to COVID-19 restrictions, it is great to have a physical conference in our diary to look forward to. COSMEDICON 2020 was one of the last conferences to go ahead last year before worldwide lockdowns changed everything, and it will be the first one this year to welcome back industry professionals.
As one of the industry’s most anticipated face-to-face events of 2021, COSMEDICON promises to be more energetic and engaging than ever before. Delegates can look forward to furthering their knowledge on the most relevant and cutting edge techniques and products in minimally invasive cosmetic practice, including facial rejuvenation, body sculpting, skincare and laser, while networking with colleagues and hearing practice tips from some of the industry’s most highly regarded experts.
Boasting a stellar line-up of prominent international and local keynote speakers, COSMEDICON will deliver a comprehensive 2-day scientific program, in addition to pre- and post-conference workshops and an energetic trade show.
The conference will encourage excellence in all aspects of cosmetic medicine – not only in clinical practice but also through business strategies on how to effectively set up, manage and grow an aesthetic medical practice, as well as expert advice from some of today’s leading social media influencers.
- 2-day scientific program, including interactive multidisciplinary panel discussions and workshops with live demonstrations
- Bustling 2-day trade show
- Combination injectables and thread lifting workshop
- Advanced skin resurfacing techniques
- Advanced cosmetic nurse injector workshop
- Facial injectables training – all levels
- Laser safety officer training course and accreditation
- Buzzing social functions – Welcome Drinks at Stillery Bar and the ‘Studio 54’ Gala Dinner extravaganza
After a full day of learning, attendees are encouraged to head to Thursday evening Welcome Drinks in the Stillery Bar for more networking and socialising. And of course, COSMEDICON’s annual Gala Dinner on Saturday night, where the ballroom will be transformed into ‘Studio 54”, rounds up the event.
With an audience of plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, cosmetic doctors, aesthetic nurses and clinic owners, COSMEDICON 2021 offers a unique, multi-disciplinary forum to address matters of interest and concern to the industry, plus plenary presentations catering to all levels of expertise.
SPA+CLINIC will be there to report on the latest and greatest the medi-aesthetics industry has to offer.
REGISTER HERE for COSMEDICON 2021.
DID YOU KNOW
There are 5 ways you can catch up with SPA+CLINIC?
- Our quarterly print magazine, delivered to your door. Subscribe here.
- Our website, which is updated daily with its own completely unique content and breaking news.
- Our weekly newsletter – free to your inbox! Subscribe here.
- Our digital magazine – click here to view previous issues.
- Our social media – see daily updates on our Instagram, Facebook & Linkedin