SPA+CLINIC’s new website and logo has launched – and we want you on our team!
It was time for us to take the next step. As you’ll recall, we became SPA+CLINIC in July last year, after 15 years as Spa Australasia. This was to reflect the growing synergy between spa, wellness, aesthetics and medi-aesthetics, and the worlds are growing ever-loser at a rapid rate.
And so we decided a bit of a facelift was in order to keep apace with this dynamic industry.
So welcome to the all-new SPA+CLINIC website, complete with a new, streamlined and stylish logo!
- Aesthetically clean but still playful
- NEW user-friendly and sophisticated design that puts content first
- NEW better organised categories that are colour-coded
- A home page that features the categories for an easy overview of all content
- Better exposure for video of the week
- NEW easy-to-use event calendar with innovative navigation
- Beautiful high resolution photos on all the articles
- Dramatically improved readability for all the articles
- NEW logo that matches the evolution of SPA+CLINIC
- Easy shareability of articles
- Related articles to keep on exploring
- Trending section for the latest product news
Your support, engagement and enthusiasm has helped us grow, evolve and always strive to be better and we want to do the same for you. The much bigger, bolder and better site creates an opportunity for us to showcase new voices, opinions and ideas. That means we want you on our team!
If there’s a story you’ve written or have always wanted to write, if you have news or ideas for a story that we can write for you, have great photos or videos you want to share, events, conferences, launches, education/training courses and workshops etc to promote, reviews of treatments you’ve had, products you’ve tried or of (relevant to our brand) travel/resort/day spa experiences – you get the drill!
In return, it’s an opportunity for you to promote yourself, your business or brand – or just share something you think fellow readers would enjoy or learn from – to a wider but highy targeted audience of medi, wellness and aesthetics professionals, who of course share their knowledge and recommendations with their patients and clients.
Here’s what to do:
- Submit your story, ideas, photos or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep stories to around 500 words or less, but if you think it’s worth more, go for it and we’ll consider giving it a longer run
- When sending photos, please make them high resolution jpegs
- We love before and after photos, too, and realise not all these may be great quality, so send them anyway
- Supply a photo of yourself, a brief bio and the URL you wish to promote; also your postal address and contact number
- If you haven’t already, we’d love it if you’d ‘like’ our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- When we publish your story and if you share it on social media, we’d really appreciate it if you’d tag SPA+CLINIC
We’re looking forward to having you as part of our team and hope you enjoy the new-look SPA+CLINIC!
Jenni Gilbert, Editor