Accessing a selection of some of the world’s leading professional skincare brands has never been easier thanks to the Beauty Collective PRO.
Universal Aesthetics has launched Beauty Collective PRO, a world-first ‘trade-only’ multi-brand beauty site. Therapists and clinicians now have access to a range of the world’s leading professional skincare and cruelty-free cosmetic brands including Pevonia, ELES Cosmetics, Medicalia and Vie Collection. Universal Aesthetics, the official Australian distributor of the above brands, has undergone a considerable transformation to become a one-stop professional online beauty destination.
This move is a direct response to the industry’s ever-changing nature as witnessed throughout this year. Many spas and clinics had to adapt their business models to include online sales, making easy access to top quality brands more critical than ever.
Universal Aesthetics created Beauty Collective PRO as the first trade-only multi-brand beauty site. The online portal helps clients with every aspect of business in one convenient place. It also grants access to the best tools and strategies to ensure you’re operating at full capacity.
How It Works
All you need to do is head to www.beautycollectivepro.com.au and register your details, wait to receive your confirmation link to activate your account, then you are ready to explore the site! If you like what you see and want to place an order, click on the “become a stockist” button on the website! Hey presto, you now have five unique brands right at your finger tips.
There are no minimum orders, and you can download educational videos and marketing resources to help you and your customers stay informed with the latest news in the industry. You also have access to monthly promotions, earn online rewards points to use towards future purchases and can even make a passive income through the BCP online partner program.
At Beauty Collective PRO, you’ll be able to shop five trade-only products at exclusive prices. We are sure you’re already well aware of these brands, but here is a refresher.
- Pevonia – one of the world’s most prestigious luxury spa and natural skincare brands
- ELES Cosmetics – sleek, professional ‘skincare’ makeup
- Medicalia – advanced cosmeceutical line
- Phytomer – eco-friendly marine skincare line driven by the ocean and science
- Vie Collection – dermacetiucal line with innovative treatments that mimic cosmetic medical procedures
DID YOU KNOW
There are 5 ways you can catch up with SPA+CLINIC?
- Our quarterly print magazine, delivered to your door. Subscribe here.
- Our website, which is updated daily with its own completely unique content and breaking news.
- Our weekly newsletter – free to your inbox! Subscribe here.
- Our digital magazine – click here to view previous issues.
- Our social media – see daily updates on our Instagram, Facebook & Linkedin