For only the second time, the prestigious MyFaceMyBody Awards Australasia will be held on Saturday, November 26, this year at the Sofitel hotel, Sydney.
Also known as the Global Aesthetic Awards, this gala evening is the “Oscars” of the aesthetic industry; a glittering, red carpet event attended by 350 leading industry professionals, plastic surgeons, brands, journalists, beauty bloggers and celebrities.
It will be an evening packed with award presentations, an array of exciting entertainment, fine wines, delicious cuisine and the chance to network with the who’s who of the aesthetics industry.
They are the only industry awards dedicated to aesthetics, judged by consumers and a panel of respected experts.
Held in London, Sydney and now Los Angeles, the awards honour and reward brands for their product innovation and popularity. Practices are also rewarded for exceptional experiences and outstanding service to consumers.
Submissions are now open for the 21 categories, including brand awards, procedure and product, Best Practice(s) and national and media awards for best practice website, best beauty journalist or beauty blogger of the year.
The evening will be hosted by dashing international TV presenter, aesthetic expert and awards founder Stephen Handisides.
‘The MyFaceMyBody Awards celebrate the innovation and success within a fast growing an exciting industry,” he says.
“They aim to bridge the gap between the aesthetic medicine market with mainstream beauty and fashion sectors and to enable brands and professionals to reach a wider demographic.”
The esteemed panel of judges includes respected experts from Australia, the UK and US including:
- Jenni Gilbert, Editor, CLINICAL AESTHETICS and SPA+CLINIC
- Michelle Kearney, Editor-in-Chief and Publisher at Bella Media
- Adam Downer, Managing Director of Costhetics
- Dr Gabrielle Caswell (BSc (NTU), BSc (ECU), MB;BS (UQ), BA (UNE), Dip. Practical Dermatology.
- Ricky Allen, psychologist, plastic surgery nurse consultant and respected beauty journalist.
- Jenny Vallance, General Manager of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Tina Viney, President and CEO of the Aesthetics Practitioners Advisory Network (APAN).
- Mr Adrian Richards MBBS, MSc, FRCS (Plast.), plastic and cosmetic surgeon.
- Vicky Eldridge, award-winning journalist and editor of Aesthetic Medicine Magazine.
- Christoph Kraneiss, Vice President, International Affairs Zo Skin Health, Inc
- Dr Sandeep H. Cliff BSc FRCP Consultant Dermatologist, Honourary Senior Lecturer St Georges Medical School, Sub-Dean Brighton and Sussex Medical School and Medical Director Sussex Community Dermatology Services.
The MyFaceMyBody Awards are brought to you by Handi Media, and gold sponsor Syneron Candela.
The awards are supported by CLINICAL AESTHETICS and SPA+CLINIC (The Intermedia Group), Vogue Australia, MailOnline, Costhetics, Bella Media, APAN, Filmon.TV; and charity partner the Aesthetics Practitioners Advisory Network – Think Pink – Skin and Wellness Month.
To nominate, buy tickets for yourself and/or to treat your team to treat them for a year’s work well done, for more information please visit the GLOBAL AESTHETICS AWARDS.
ORGANISERS’ 5 TOP TIPS FOR MAKING YOUR AWARD ENTRY A WINNER
- Video can tell your story within seconds. You only have eight seconds to make that first impression count
- A well-scripted video is key
- Demonstrate your key treatments and showcase their results.
- Video is 10 times more powerful than text. You can create emotion from the imagery and music you use. People will stay on your entry page longer and take more interest.
- Video will make your entry visual and compelling to the judges.
If you want the opportunity to create video content for your awards entry and website, Handi Media will create a 60 second awards video free of charge for the first 10 practices that sign up to one of our video packages.
This offer finishes on July 10. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested.
* MyFaceMyBody.com is the ultimate social Q&A platform for cosmetic surgery, dentistry, aesthetics and beauty topics. Consumers can ask questions and have the opportunity of multiple expert answers to improve their decision making when finding the right treatment or products for them. Our ethos is to alert consumers to the best practitioners and treatments via myfacemybody.com and our work on television.