It’s one of the hottest tickets of the Australian aesthetics events calendar – and time is running out to book yours!
Beauty Expo Melbourne (formerly Salon Melbourne), being held at the Convention and Exhibition Centre this Saturday and Sunday, March 25-26, is the region’s premier trade-only event where aesthetics professionals can shop from leading brands (including Payot, Pevonia and Dermalogica), meet industry experts and learn through innovative education.
Julia Erben, Event Director for Beauty Expo Melbourne, says: “It will be the go-to event for Victorian beauty professionals to experience the very best of the industry; from upcoming trends to new products, and enriching, independent education.
“We envision Beauty Expo Melbourne to be the inspirational and educational hub of the Victorian beauty industry. It’s a must-attend event that every beauty professional should mark on their calendar!”
Beauty Expo Melbourne has been rebranded to become aligned with the renowned Beauty Expo Australia (Sydney), and will offer the local beauty audience diverse, independent education and access to quality beauty suppliers in a boutique setting.
Visitors will receive an inspiring overview of products and trends and the event will connect suppliers with beauty professionals for impactful product launches, sales, and networking opportunities.
KEY FEATURES OF BEAUTY EXPO MELBOURNE
The Skincare Sanctuary highlights the central role of skincare in the aesthetics industry; home to leading global and Australian skincare brands as well as an innovation haven for beauty professionals.
Attendees will experience the latest in skincare with ongoing demonstrations of new products and treatments.
Stay tuned for the Beauty Expo Melbourne 2017 Skincare Sanctuary featured brands reveal … coming soon!
The HUB is a central interactive feature on the Expo floor featuring four separate demonstration areas dedicated to makeup, nails, anti-ageing and grooming. Visitors are guaranteed to be inspired by the latest tips, techniques and trends in a series of live demonstrations, wow factor shows and catwalk parades presented by the leading artists in the industry.
The Makeup HUB will be action packed with fashion shows and live demonstrations. Featuring everything from editorial to bridal beauty, the Makeup HUB has something for all makeup professionals.
The Nail HUB will be a hive of activity with nail workshops being conducted throughout the show as well as dedicated education for all nail artists and professionals. Visitors can have their nails done by industry icons in this pamper zone and will be able to see nail experts live in action.
The Anti-ageing HUB is for all beauty and medi professionals visiting the show. Visitors can learn about the merging of medicine with beauty and see how this growing part of the industry can benefit their business. Catch live demonstrations featuring innovative technology, leading specialists, skincare, wellness and supplements.
The Grooming HUB will be buzzing throughout the show as live demonstrations of tanning, waxing, lashes and brow work will take centre stage in this part of The HUB.
Education Hub visitors can take advantage of an array of exceptionally cost-effective education sessions in 2017, presented by some of the most well-known names in the Australian beauty industry.
Included in the line-up:
- Award-winning makeup artist Rae Morris will present a seminar titled Inside the World of Fashion Makeup. This is followed by an exclusive workshop limited to just 10 ticketholders, which will allow unprecedented access to one of Australia’s most respected makeup artists. The Intimate Date with Rae workshop will enable makeup artists to query Rae about her favourite products and advice.
- Julie Piantadosi, one of Australia’s leading customer service trainers, presenters and business advisors, is hosting two sets of seminars and workshops: Profit or Perish, dedicated to giving salon and spa owners and managers the tools to take their business to the next level; and The Wow Factor, aimed at improving salon teams’ customer service skills to achieve better business.
- Melissa Sassine, one of Australia’s leading bridal makeup artists, will present an exclusive 20-person Bridal Bootcamp
- Celebrity MUA Michael Brown is presenting Make Up Cheats
- Maria Vlezko of SoNailicious.com is hosting a set of nail masterclasses
- Brow seminars and workshops with Jazz Pampling, Faye Murray, and Amanda McGregor
- Skincare seminars and workshops with Chiza Westcarr and Sarah Hudson.
- Business education options include sessions with Zing Coach consulting’s Lisa Conway on how to obtain – and retain – the best salon team; a social media seminar with entrepreneur Estelle Oliveri; a business growth seminar with Justin Herald; and a session on obtaining free publicity with publicity princess Kate Engler.
Hair Expo Pop Up is a new and unique mini Hair Expo experience that encourages hair professionals to come together and shop, celebrate, create and learn.
It will offer business and creative education, a hairdresser’s shopping mall where all the essential products can be found, stages packed with catwalk shows and hair creations that will inspire the hair professionals of Victoria.
DON’T MISS OUT
Registration for Beauty Expo Melbourne is now open and Early Bird tickets are on sale for $15 (after midnight, Friday January 20, tickets will be full price at $22).
Early Bird education packages start at just $199, with individual education tickets from $99 and more in-depth workshops priced from $99-$999.
Those wanting to attend the in-depth workshops are encouraged to book quickly, as the limited number of spaces are expected to sell out fast.
Entry tickets also give access to Hair Expo Pop Up.