In order to not just survive but thrive in this lucrative industry, cosmetic practitioners need to stay at the forefront of ever-evolving business, marketing and advertising strategies.
The cosmetic enhancement industry in Australia is booming – estimates suggest it’s now a $1 billion a year business.
However, when practitioners spend their days helping patients look and feel their best, staying up-to-date on effective business growth strategies can be difficult.
The inaugural Cosmetics Practitioners Business Summit has been designed for practitioners of appearance medicine, both surgical and non-surgical, to meet their learning needs related to business strategy and growth.
It is being held at The Grace Hotel, 77 York St, Sydney, November 29-30. Post-conference workshops are being held on December 1.
Hear from leading cosmetics practitioners on how they successfully grow their businesses by implementing and improving their various business models that focus on effective marketing strategies, customer experience and brand image.
This practical thought leaders’ summit will paint a complete picture for cosmetic practitioners to asses and analyse where you are now, where you want to go and how to get there as cosmetics medicine practitioner.
Attend this practical symposium to learn how to:
- Unlock the secrets to selecting the most effective marketing strategies for the growth and promotion of your brand
- Transform the quality of your patient experience to become competitive, stay in the game and win market share
- Efficient practice management: how to simplify systems and facilitate smooth processes within your aesthetics business
- Develop the business improvement potential of your data
- Utilise technology more effectively to accelerate revenue growth
- Safeguard your business from brand damage risk by potential cyber security and marketing compliance breaches
This thought leadership program is developed for senior practitioners involved in: Aesthetic medicine (surgical and non-surgical), cosmetic surgeries, cosmetic dentistry, cosmetics clinics, laser clinics, day spas.
To register visit AKOLADE.COM.AU